2016 Kickstarter Session - Resourcing Resolutions From The System
Speaker: John Whittington
Type: Paid Event - £20.00
Venue: Holiday Inn (Courtfield Road entrance), 97 Cromwell Road, London (Click venue address for map)
Date: 26 January 2016
Door Sales on the Day - £25 in cash
A workshop, facilitated by John Whittington, using the constellations methodology to allow those present to identify and clarify a motivating resolution for the year ahead. Ideal for those interested in systemic coaching with constellations and who are also keen to get their year started with clarity and focus. This is the first session of The London Coaching Group in 2016.
Those who attend this unique workshop will also be invited to attend a ‘bookend’ event on 22 November 2016 to review progress, celebrate their successes and go a step further.
The whole evening will be experiential and participative and the learning objectives will be:
1. Clarity around personal/professional objectives for the year ahead.
2. New information and insights about the resources and blocks that are in the system of the coach.
3. A ‘taster’ experience of coaching constellations.
A second session, \\\"End of Year Review\\\", will be held in November 2016 and the learning objecties for this session will be :
1. A chance to reflect on and share successes of what has been achieved in the ten months since January
2. Learning about what resources and what limits you at an individual personal and professional level and then taking a further step forward
3. A deeper understanding of coaching constellations
About John Whittington
John first offered a session on ‘Systemic Coaching and Constellations’ at The London Coaching Group in February 2011 and, like his session in 2015, this was a sell-out due to the high levels of interest in this topic.
His book on the same subject has been described as ‘insightful and practical’ and was published the following year. This year, in January 2016 it is published in an expanded 2nd edition. As Liz Hall, editor of Coaching at Work says: “John is a gifted insightful communicator in his writing and his teaching. He artfully brings this seemingly mysterious yet hugely transformative field to life. Prepare to be inspired!”
John will be facilitating this session with associate Patrizia Amanati who is one of the highly experienced facilitators in the Coaching Constellations team. For more on John and his team please see here: http://firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn public profile: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/johntkwhittington